Monday, July 19, 2010

WOW!!!

Yesterday Heather Summers posted another of her Simply Sunday Sketch Challenges.   I love the Cheers to You stamp set that Heather used on her sample, but as soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use WOW Flowers (now retired).  I decided to use Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point to showcase two of the old InColours that have been brought back.

This is Heather's sketch - you can click HERE  to see Heather's card.  Don't forget to scroll to the bottom of her post to see the samples posted by Heather's "followers".



I decided to use a 3 x 6 card for my interpretation of the sketch.  Heather's card is very "girly".  Mine is more generic. 


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Wow Flowers (retired)
Card Stock - Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point
Other - 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Square Lattice embossing folder, Dimensionals

No comments: