Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Masculine Cards

When I was thinking about projects for Judy and I to do this week, I realized that I needed some masculine cards and that this would be a good opportunity to get some done.

Judy and I both own Lovely as a Tree so that makes it great when we stamp together.  This set is perfect for masculine cards.  I remembered some cards that I really liked while visiting stamping blogs and I decided to CASE them  - unfortunately I can't remember whose cards they are so I can't direct you to the blogs. 

This first card uses the new core colour Cajun Craze along with Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.


The next two cards use Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and So Saffron card stock along with some DSP from the retired Sweet Pea pack.




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful masculine cards! I love them!