Sunday, July 4, 2010

Simply Thank You - Project 6

The 6th project posted by Heather for the Simply Thank You class featured the stamp sets Extreme Elements, Extreme Skateboard and FYI, all of which will still be available in the new SU Catalogue.   It also featured some retiring products - Real Red Polka Dot ribbon and Sunny Days Simply Scrappin' kit.

I don't have FYI, nor do I have Sunny Days.  I do however have My Digital Studio.  I was able to print out my own DSP from the Sunny Days kit included with MDS along with the sentiment.

Heather also used Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon on her card - I don't have that either so I dyed some Whisper White ribbon by drawing it through the Tempting Turquoise ink pad.

The "bling" was taken from the Eggcellent Eggs kit in the Occasions Mini.  Although that kit is no longer available, there will be some adhesive backed rhinestones in the new catalogue.  Half back pearls as well.  How fun is that?

So here is my card

Supplies
Stamp Sets - Extreme Elements, Extreme Skatebord
Card Stock - Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Other - My Digital Studio, Eggcellent Eggs Kit (retired), Real Red Polka Dot ribbon (retiring), Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (dyed with Tempting Turquoise ink pad), Large oval and Scallop oval punches, dimensionals

No comments: