Friday, July 2, 2010

Simply Thank You - Project 5

Day 5 of Heather Summers' Simply Thank You class featured the stamp set Party Hearty which I do not have.  I really wanted to make the card pretty much the same as Heather's - it made me smile.  It is so bright and cheery.   The card has a string of party hats spelling out CELEBRATE.  I realized that I could use the pointy cone from Sweet Scoops to make the hats and I could use a stamp from A Little Birthday Cheer (retired) to stamp the word celebrate.  In order to be able to punch the letters out I had to ink them one at a time with my basic black marker.  Heather also used the elephant image from Nursery Necessities - another set I don't own.  I remembered that I have a set with a little elephant that I could use - Just Celebrate (retired).  I was set to go!

Hope you like the card!



Supplies
Stamp Sets - Happy Everything, Sweet Scoops, Just Celebrate (retired), A Little Birthday Cheer (retired)
Card Stock - Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Other - Buttons (Playground), Linen Thread, Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon (retiring), Glue dots, Bitty Punch

No comments: